The Vacation Rental Manager MBA program started in November of 2018. We are always seeking industry presenters for various topics.
The Florida VRMA working with Valencia College and various industry leaders have identified over 40 industry educational topics that can enhance our memberships proficiency in vacation rental management. Each educational course will be delivered online and represent a 3 credit course towards a Vacation Rental Management - MBA Certificate.
If you are a skilled presenter and wish to be considered for delivering one of the following educational topics please fill out our application.
Seeking Presenters For The Following Approved Course Categories
1. Licensing & Tax Requirements, state, local and county.
2. Insurance - Travel, Liability, Homeowners, Etc.
3. Managing the property, improvements and general conditions.
4. Contract agreements with owners.
5. Owner Communications & managing expectations.
6. Setting rates & pricing strategies.
1. Data Security and fraud.
2. Payroll and contractors.
3. Accounting, budgeting and reporting.
4. Refunds, chargebacks, fund management.
5. Employment Law
6. Acquiring owners
1. Human Resources
2. IT and software for productivity
3. Business planning for successions and exit strategies.
4. Funding, banking and financing.
5. Intellectual property
6. Keeping your workforce trained and relevant
7. Risk management & standard operational procedures
8. Creating and setting company culture.
1. Pool, Pest control, landscape, maintenance, property security, preventative maintenance, etc. Who is licensed to perform such services??
2. Managing utilities, contractors, vendors and energy efficiency.
3. Neighbor relations (being a good neighbor).
1. Cultural awareness & sensitivity
2. Guest communications
3. Product knowledge & knowledge of the surrounding community
4. Relationships: Responding to guests timely and effectively.
5. Conflicts and resolution
6. Reviews and guest feedback
7. Removing and relocating guests
1. From booking to reviews, managing the guest relations and expectations
2. Media buys, social media, contests, promotions, discounts
3. Technology, websites and app's
4. Marketing analytics, ROI
5. Managing your contacts
6. Graphic design and visuals
You must be a Florida VRMA active member to participate in this program. Return all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Denis at 407-201-0120
Presentation slots fill up quickly so sign up fast.